Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Cross Culture Understanding Task (reading 4)

TASK:

See the world and then think.. do you know them? Imagine yourself as a businessperson who travels around the world, will you do fine in Sydney, Hongkong, Singapore without any cross-cultural awareness? 
Please read from p. 72 - 85. Then write down your thought here. 
Thanks

Instructor 
MY ANSWER:
The more I see people, the more I don’t know about them. There are too much things different, in every little things. Just a little but they are really important. If I were an international business person without cross-culture awareness, it would be the same as I throw my self into a crocodile cage. It will be useless spent a lot money to expand my business. Everything will not run well, just wait it will be a bad thing. A business world is all about how you can treat people, your employees, business partner, costumers, and so on. You need more cross-cultural awareness than another one. Things that make world shrinking are technology, media, telecommunication, and so forth. These will help you, but you must know how to make these tools work for your business or life by cross-culture understanding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Arigatou.. Visit Again Yaa... ~