Sunday, February 13, 2011

Say Something About The CCU Class (feedback)

Instruction:
Dear Class,
This will be our last online learning program. Please provide your feedback about our class in this section. You may suggest about how to improve learning CCU in the future, our online feature etc. Please feel free since this section will not be graded. I want to read your feedback by next Wednesday.
My Feedback:
Truly, this is my first virtual class. first, i think it will interesting, yes, but just until the 3rd posting. then one thing that make me keep staying at this class is the book (Brooks'), that is the great book. 
first, i think you will guide us by the virtual ways, i mean, i think you will respond our post, tell our fault, and so on. yes, it was, but just in the first reading posting. then until the rest class i didn't know where you were. you just comment one statement about the class is over or another one. i agree with my friends.
but, this class give me a lot things about cultural intelligence, and i think that it will be more if the class has the meetings.

Thank You so much and sorry sir...^_^

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Arigatou.. Visit Again Yaa... ~