Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Cross Culture Understanding Task (Reading 12)

TASK:
Starting from today, I want you to come to a brief conclusion from what you have read or learned throughout the semester. Your time to write is until next Tuesday, Dec 28, 2010. Thanks.
MY ANSWER:
Of course, there are much conclusions of this class activity, also from reading the book. I found a lot of new intelligence knowledge of how to interact with another people that have different culture. I know that I did stereotypes of some people and after reading the book I realize it maybe a wrong stereotypes. Then, the five basic scales make me able to range my self and sure another scale also helps. The important of culture intelligence in daily life make me aware about "what do I know about another's".
From Brooks I know a lot things that have to do and don't in applying cultural intelligence. Every people also have a communication style that we have to know and understand how to translate and face it. One thing that makes me happy is I can increase my cultural intelligence with some tips, trick, and also effort that mentioned by Brooks to be better than now.
In my opinion, cultural intelligence is not enough with scale and reading (knowledge) but it is also about how capable you are in using that intelligence in daily life. 
NOTE: THIS IS THE LAST TASK...AHAHHAHAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Arigatou.. Visit Again Yaa... ~