Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Cross Culture Understanding Task (Reading 10=Reading Day)

TASK:
Dear Fellas,
I would like to say "Happy Islamic New Year 1432 AH" 
Today is your free reading day. I want you to read part 6, no specific page, as much as you want. No postings about the reading content are required. However, on Dec 14, 2010 next Tuesday I want you to say in this conf. room that you have read something from part 6, for instance 'Sir I have read part 6 page 180 to 220, or page 177 to 190. Please enjoy your time for this week and start preparing your portfolios. 
Cheers
Instructor
MY ANSWER:
Sir, I have read from page 177 to 202.
Thanks...^_^ 
note: Saya bahagia sekali pada hari tugas ini di post....akhirnyaaaa libur nulis....>.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Arigatou.. Visit Again Yaa... ~